Personal Blogs

Thursday 21 October 2010

Lilac Wedding





So here we go - Wedding plans!!

We have decided to get married at Llanrhos Church in North Wales. It is where my Sister Lara and my Brother Jonathan got married (Thankfully not to eachother!)



LLANRHOS CHURCH

Ivory & Lilac are the main colours for the wedding (Guess who chose that?)

I was hoping to just have my sisters and nieces as my Bridesmaids and Flowergirls, but people are never happy!! I won't go in to that! So I'm planning to have as my Bridesmaids
  • Bethan (My Sister)
  • Carys (My Niece)
  • Laura (A Close Friend)
  • Kat (A Close Friend)
My Flowergirls shall be
  • Ffion (Niece)
  • Ashleigh-Ann (Chris's Niece)
Unfortunately I have asked 2 others whilst I was influenced by alcohol....& I have no idea how I'm going to let them down gently :( I hardly ever see them!

Right - here area few ideas of what I want the whole Wedding to look like. (Chris is leaving it to me... he doesn't think we should we talking about it until it's a little closer to the date... blablabla)




The men will be hiring suits from GreenWoods (The grey suit at the bottom of the picture) http://www.1860.com/en/cat/home.aspx

Going to look properly at Wedding dresses etc next year - no idea what I want! The Groom shall never know..... well - not until the Wedding day!

100 guests.... enough I think (well - to be honest - I would love to invite more people but money is an issue)

I have now had enough of typing (actually no - Mama has just shouted me for my Lunch :P)

We need to buy a flat - I don't fancy getting married and being dropped off at home... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment